Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Figure Drawings from 2012



It's actually been a very long time since I've taken my figure drawings and posted them. I kinda forgot how to properly fix them in Photoshop, so I'm sorry they look all weird....

There are a lot of things I still need to improve on when it comes to figure drawing, but one thing I hate is when I don't make a complete drawing of the whole body. I have so many drawings that have missing legs, and heads, and faces, and arms, and hands, and feet..... And I don't want to go back and draw them in later because it'll look to obvious that I added it afterwards, and the drawing will look even worse..... Besides, I'll feel a lot better knowing that I got it all in that very moment I was drawing it.

Well, I definitely feel like I've improved over my drawings in the past, so at least I'm overcoming my drawing issues little by little.... VERY slowly, but surely....

No comments:

Post a Comment